talks with the Cowboys. He is

Mai Mult
acum 4 ani 6 luni #25948 de elaine95
The Cardinals have a rookie head coach and a rookie quarterback Ugo Amadi Jersey , bringing new offensive principles to the NFL.And if you watch them in the preseason, you’ll see almost none of that offense.Cardinals coach Kliff Kingsbury admitted to Peter King of NBC’s that they are very deliberately not showing the bulk of the offensive scheme Kyler Murray will be in charge of in exhibition games �? making them a bigger waster of time and money for fans than they already were.“The games, we’re trying to keep it close to the vest, obviously,�? Kingsbury said. “We’re trying to get our players used to playing with each other. But . . . it’s interesting for me, because this is the NFL www.bengalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-drew-sample-jersey , and I’ve never called a game in my life where I wasn’t in straight attack mode. Kyler and I are adjusting to that.”Asked what they were actually preparing for, and Kingsbury had a list of non-football play items.“That’s a great question,�? he said. “For us, it’s operations. Getting guys lined up. Proper footwork. Things like that. It’s a challenge for Kyler. He wants to play. He wants to have success right away. He wants to light up every field he gets on. He’s been trying to get more put in to these game plans. ‘Are we game-planning this week? Are we game-planning? Can we do what we do?�? That’s been fun to see. He wants to go out and shine. He always has been the best, wherever he’s played. He expects to be the best. That’s what drives him.”Of course, the Cardinals are installing the fun stuff in practice www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/trayvon-mullen-jersey , in front of far fewer eyes (and paying customers), giving them some degree of element of surprise early in the regular season. Which they may well need, since their roster may not be very good. The last time we heard about Amari Cooper‘s contract, the sides were at a stalemate. The Cowboys receiver didn’t offer much of an update Wednesday.“I don’t know,” Cooper said, via Calvin Watkins of TheAthletic.com. “I’m just waiting it out www.oaklandraidersteamonline.com/isaiah-johnson-jersey , and we’ll see what happens. I haven’t talked to [my agent] in a minute. I don’t like talking about the contracts with him. It’s one of those things that will naturally happen.”Cooper said he will “handle” his business on the field and let agent Joel Segal handle his contract talks with the Cowboys. He is unconcerned about getting a deal done before the season starts.“It don’t really matter to me,” Cooper said.Cooper has no reason to be in a rush. He has a guaranteed salary of $13.924 million in 2019 and either will become a free agent or receive the franchise tag in 2020 barring a long-term deal. The Cowboys remain confident in getting a long-term deal with Cooper, one of several big-name players the team wants to extend.After the Raiders traded Cooper last October, he caught 53 passes for 725 yards and six touchdowns in nine games with Dak Prescott and the Cowboys.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.038 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena