× This is the optional category header for the Suggestion Box.

Bringing your daily links to the NFL’s New York Jets"

Mai Mult
acum 4 ani 2 luni #26128 de liny195
Good morning Trumaine Johnson Jersey , Gang Green Nation! I hope everyone’s having a great start to their day, and had an excellent weekend. Big appreciations to Mr. Wells for holding down the fort throughout the weekend. There’s not much NYJ related news, as there’s been a dry spell almost as long as the Jets making the playoffs. All kidding aside, when one of the articles is about dissecting a player’s tweets, you know the news is next to zilch. The team is in a weird situation themselves; with brand new coaches Womens Neal Sterling Jersey , a GM holding on by a thread, a clueless brother of the owner, and a plethora of big names, it’s really interesting to see how the season shakes out. As stated previously, I don’t think the team goes out and gets many other acquisitions in FA www.jetslockerroom.com/authentic-c.j.-mosley-jersey , and in fact believe the team will actually cut or trade players like Lee, McClendon, and one of McGuire or Cannon. I’m still finding it hard to believe there isn’t even a legitimate backup center on the team, but nothing surprises me anymore. Cornerback depth is definitely a problem, but I think Daryl Roberts will surprise a lot of people and become a solid #2 this year after a strong showing to start the year prior. With that said Avery Williamson Jersey , here are your links to kick off your weekday.Rich Cimini - Recent trends say Jets' first-round pick Quinnen Williams will be a starLuke Easterling - What the Jets are getting in 6th-round pick Blessuan AustinSam Nuemann - 2019 NFL draft: Jets edge Jachai Polite poised for rookie successRobby Sabo - New York Jets projected 53-man depth chart for the 2019 seasonIan McCafferty - 3 Potential Trade Destinations for New York Jets Linebacker Darron LeeSpencer Aber - Jets G Kelechi Osemele has chip on shoulder for 2019 seasonAnthony Nash - Nov. 24 game vs. Jets is the only AFC game of its kind this season, in one specific wayTyler Calvaruso - Examining Jets WR Robby Anderson’s best TweetsHere are your missed connections from yesterday.Here’s the thread about nothing, Failure to Lunch. Click and check it out!I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable rest of the day! The Jets lost linebacker Avery Williamson for the season when he tore his ACL on Thursday night and the team is moving to fill some of what Williamson brought to the table.Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Jets are signing linebacker Albert McClellan to their 90-man roster. The move has not been officially announced and moving Williamson to injured reserve would seem to be the likeliest corresponding move.McClellan signed with the Ravens after going undrafted in 2010 and remained with the team into last season. He was released near the end of October and signed with the Patriots for the rest of the season.He played seven regular season games, recovered a muffed punt in the playoff win over the Chargers and won the second Super Bowl of his career in February. McClellan was almost exclusively a special teams player in New England, but had a couple of runs as a starter during his time in Baltimore.: The Jets officially announced both McClellan’s signing and Williamson’s trip to IR.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.053 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena