Former Colts cornerback Vontae Davis unexpectedly ret

Mai Mult
acum 5 ani 3 luni #265 de panxing18
ires from NFL Vontae Davis is done playing football www.coltscheapshop.com , and he decided that during halftime of the Buffalo Bills’ matchup against the Los Angeles Chargers. The Bills were losing 28-6 after the first 30 minutes of action. According to multiple reports, the former Colts star cornerback got dressed in his street clothes and left the stadium. “[He] pulled himself out of the game,” coach Sean McDermott said. “He communicated to us that he was done.”Davis’ sudden retirement in the middle of the game was a shocker to the Buffalo coaching staff and players. “I never have seen that,” Alexander said. “Pop Warner, high school, pros. Never heard of it. Never seen it. It’s just completely disrespectful to his teammates. ... He didn’t say nothing to nobody. I found out going into the second half of the game. They said he’s not coming out, he retired. That’s it.”Davis released a statement after the Bills’ loss to the Chargers. “It’s more important for me and my family to walk away healthy than to willfully embrace the warrior mentality and limp away too late Indianapolis Colts T-Shirt ,” Davis said. “This was an overwhelming decision, but I’m at peace with myself and my family.”Buffalo signed Davis to a one-year deal in February that included a $2.25 million base salary and a $1.5 million signing bonus. $2 million of his contract is fully guaranteed.Before heading to Buffalo in the offseason, Davis played in 76 games for the Colts — which were all starts. In those 76 games, Davis tallied 13 interceptions and 229 tackles. He was cut in November of the 2017 season after being bench in a loss to the Houston Texans. Once again the Indianapolis Colts already gave us a small handful of players who would be ruled out for their Week 8 matchup with the Oakland Raiders. Friday the Colts ruled Ryan Grant, Malik Hooker, Erik Swoope, Robert Turbin and Jihad Ward (for the season) out.With at least 7 being forced to be inactive each week Indianapolis Colts Hats , this still left a few unknowns with the Colts already having some important pieces on their roster sitting a week before their bye. The Colts also announced that Adam Vinatieri and Jack Doyle were likely to see action, but you have to wonder how much the team will actually use Doyle in his first game back in a few weeks.With Marlon Mack, Jabaal Sheard, Zach Pascal and Clayton Geathers also being questionable the Colts previously expected advantages in this matchup seemingly began to dwindle. All three of them, however, will be active today.The Colts have now announced that their inactives will include Denzelle Good, Hassan Ridgeway and Steve Ishmael with Ward being placed on IR.As for the Raiders Indianapolis Colts Hoodie , they had several guys limited participants in their Friday practices, but only two listed as questionable for today’s game. The Raiders appeared to be pretty healthy, but they have also released their inactives list for the midday game. Marcell AtemanShilique CalhounEmmanuel LamurRashaan MelvinJustin MurrayReggie NelsonKelechi Osemele

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.031 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena