left the Raiders to become the Bengals’

Mai Mult
acum 4 ani 2 luni #26135 de elaine95
The Bengals were hoping A.J. Green would be ready for training camp Deshaun Davis Cincinnati Bengals Jersey , and they’re actually getting a sneak preview this week.According to Geoff Hobson of the team’s official website, Green is planning to do individual drills with the other receivers and quarterbacks this week during minicamp.He hasn’t participated thus far in the offseason after toe surgery, with his work limited to catching passes from Nick Cosgray of the team’s athletic training staff.“I’ve run routes with Nick and I’ve caught some balls with the quarterbacks after a couple of practices Deshaun Davis Jersey 2019 ,” Green said. “I’ve been doing the same thing, it’s just good to get back on the field with everyone and get off the rehab field. . . .“Everybody says it should be back to normal and it feels good. No setbacks. Nothing. No soreness after I run. It just feels good. It’s a good thing I just got it fixed. If I finished the season, I would have had to get it fixed anyway. It’s good to get back in the swing and get ready for training camp.”The Bengals have been installing a new offense (and a new culture) under new coach Zac Taylor Color Rush Deshaun Davis Jersey , and Green should be a big part of it. The Bengals pluck another coach from Oakland."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections #BITESIZEFilm RoomRoster Transactions and ContractsOrange & Black InsiderSalary Cap And CBABreaking NewsKeep track of the 2019 Bengals draft脳Bengals hiring Jemal Singleton from Raiders, per reportNew,157commentsThe Bengals pluck another coach from Oakland. ESTShareTweetShareShareBengals hiring Jemal Singleton from Raiders Ryan Glasgow Jersey , per reportKirby Lee-USA TODAY SportsThe Bengals appear to have found their next running backs coach.According to Jeremy Rauch of FOX19, the team is set to hire Jemal Singleton away from the Raiders. He would be the second Raiders coach to defect to Cincinnati this offseason, as quarterbacks coach Brian Callahan left the Raiders to become the Bengals’ offensive coordinator under new head coach Zac Taylor.Singleton has been coaching in the NFL since 2016 when he became the Colts’ running backs coach. He was there for two seasons before joining Oakland this past offseason. Prior to his NFL coaching career Cheap Deshaun Davis Jersey , Singleton served as the running backs coach and special teams coordinator for the Arkansas Razorbacks for the 2015 season. That followed a four-year stint with the Oklahoma State Cowboys as their running backs coach. Singleton had a variety of coaching gigs at Air Force from 2000-10, as he is a graduate from the school. The running backs coach was one of the few positions Cincinnati had yet to fill along with defensive coordinator. It looks like Taylor will have most, if not his entire coaching staff set this week.

Vă rugăm Autentificare să participaţi la discuţie.

Timp creare pagină: 0.029 secunde
Motorizat de Forum Kunena